The dimple design creates an air gap between the wet soil & foundation keeping moisture from ever touching the wall. This versatile & effective product is used on foundations built in high-water content soils to provide maximum protection from water penetration.
A self-adhered, water resistive vapor permeable air barrier sheet membrane
- DOES NOT REQUIRE A PRIMER
- Fully Self-Adhered (Not Spot Applied)
- No Special Installation Equipment Required
- Zero VOC's, (No Off-Gassing)
- Low Temperature Applications
- 6 months (180 days) UV and Climate Exposure Prior to Cladding Installation
- High Temperature Resistance
- Tough, Durable, Tear Resistant
- Contributes to LEED points
- Passes ASTM E 2357 and Is ABAA Approved As An Air Barrier
- Fire Rated, Class A to ASTM E 84
- 20 Year Warranty
Preprufe membranes are for use below slabs or behind basement walls on confined sites.
Preprufe membranes are proprietary composite sheets comprised of a thick HDPE film, pressure sensitive adhesive and weather resistant protective coating. The membrane forms a mechanical bond to poured concrete, designed to prevent lateral migration of water while providing a robust barrier to water, moisture and gas penetration.
Delta Drain 6000 HI-X
DELTA®-DRAIN 6000 HI-X is the ideal solution for applications where waterproofing with high drainage capacity is required. Whether in commercial or civil engineering applications, this drainboard has proven superior long-term performance. Its outstanding impact resistance helps it maintain the integrity of the dimpled core even under tough conditions.